Cornell University is an innovative Ivy League university and a great place to work. Our inclusive community of scholars, students and staff impart an uncommon sense of larger purpose and contribute creative ideas to further the university's mission of teaching, discovery and engagement. Located in Ithaca, NY, Cornell's far-flung global presence includes the medical college's campuses on the Upper East Side of Manhattan and Doha, Qatar, as well as the new CornellNYC Tech campus to be built on Roosevelt Island in the heart of New York City.
- Anthropology, Cornell University
- [POSTDOC] Global Engaged Learning and Research Postdoc (deadline 2016/04/15)
- Cornell Laboratory for Accelerator-based Sciences and Education, Cornell University
- [FONTES] CHESS Scientist
- [INSITUPD] MILLER INSITU (2016/08/31)
- Department of History, Cornell University
- [OPENRANK] Japan History (2016/10/01*)
- Society for the Humanities, Cornell University
- [POSTDOCASN] Mellon Postdoctoral Fellow in Asian Studies, AY 2017-19
- [POSTDOCHIST] Mellon Postdoctoral Fellow in History, AY 2017-19 (2016/11/01)
- [SHUMFELLOWS] Society for the Humanities Fellowships 2017-2018 (2016/10/01)
(7 positions listed)
© 2016 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.