Cornell University is an innovative Ivy League university and a great place to work. Our inclusive community of scholars, students and staff impart an uncommon sense of larger purpose and contribute creative ideas to further the university's mission of teaching, discovery and engagement. Located in Ithaca, NY, Cornell's far-flung global presence includes the medical college's campuses on the Upper East Side of Manhattan and Doha, Qatar, as well as the new CornellNYC Tech campus to be built on Roosevelt Island in the heart of New York City.
- Cornell Laboratory for Accelerator-based Sciences and Education, Cornell University
- [ANDERSPD] Postdoctoral Associate
- [CHESSCCMR] Postdoctoral Associate (2015/10/15)
- [MACCHESS] BioSAXS Postdoctoral Associate position at MacCHESS (deadline 2015/04/29)
- LASSP/Physics, Cornell University
- [ASSTPROF] Tenure-Track Assistant Professor of Theoretical Physics (deadline 2015/02/03*)
- Music Department, Cornell University
- [ADCP] Assistant Director of Choral Programs (deadline 2015/03/01)
- Society for the Humanities, Cornell University
- [SHUMFELLOWS] Society for the Humanities Fellowships 2016-2017 (2015/10/01)
(6 positions listed)
© 2015 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.