Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University
The Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, founded in 1919, is a premier school of international affairs. At Georgetown's Washington, D.C. and Qatar campuses, SFS provides a rigorous education combining theory and practice and instills the values of service. For more information about SFS, visit sfs.georgetown.edu
SFS embodies the values and spirit of Georgetown University. A Catholic and Jesuit, student-centered research university, Georgetown educates women and men to be reflective lifelong learners, to be responsible and active participants in civic life and to live generously in service to others. For more information about Georgetown, visit georgetown.edu
For applicants using the online dossier service Interfolio, step-by-step instructions for uploading letters of recommendation can be found at http://help.interfolio.com/entries/24062742-Uploading-Letters-to-an-Online-Application-System.
With questions about faculty openings at SFS, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- [AFSTDS] Visiting Professor of African Studies (deadline 2013/11/15) Apply
- [ECON_SFSQ] Economics, Open Rank (Assistant / Associate / Full Professor) (deadline 2013/12/06) Apply
- [IPOL_SFSQ] Assistant/Associate/Full Professor of International Relations and Comparative Politics (deadline 2013/09/30) Apply
- [SILK] Post-doctoral Fellowship in Silk Road Studies (2013/12/31) Apply
- [SPORT_SFSQ] Sports Economics, Open Rank (Assistant/Associate/Full Professor) (deadline 2013/12/06) Apply
- [SSP2013] Visiting Professor in Security Studies and Director of External Education (deadline 2013/11/15) Apply
- [STIA_ASST] Assistant Professor in Science, Technology, and International Affairs (deadline 2013/11/01) Apply
- [THEO_SFSQ] Professor of Theology/Study of Religion (Open Rank) (deadline 2013/10/30) Apply
- [US_FP_HIST] Assistant Professor of U.S. International History/History of U.S. Foreign Relations (deadline 2013/11/25) Apply
(9 jobs listed)
© 2013 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.