Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University
The Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, founded in 1919, is a premier school of international affairs. At Georgetown's Washington, D.C. and Qatar campuses, SFS provides a rigorous education combining theory and practice and instills the values of service. For more information about SFS, visit sfs.georgetown.edu
SFS embodies the values and spirit of Georgetown University. A Catholic and Jesuit, student-centered research university, Georgetown educates women and men to be reflective lifelong learners, to be responsible and active participants in civic life and to live generously in service to others. For more information about Georgetown, visit georgetown.edu
For applicants using the online dossier service Interfolio, step-by-step instructions for uploading letters of recommendation can be found at http://help.interfolio.com/entries/24062742-Uploading-Letters-to-an-Online-Application-System.
With questions about faculty openings at SFS, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- [AFSP_DEV] Assistant Professor of African Development (deadline 2014/11/01)
- [BSFS_VF] Visiting Faculty (Open Rank) in the School of Foreign Service (2015/02/28)
- [CLAS_PE] Assistant Professor in the Political Economy of Latin America (deadline 2015/01/05)
- [IBD_FIN] Visiting Professor of International Corporate Finance (deadline 2015/01/30)
- [MSFS_IA] Professor in the Practice of International Affairs and Concentration Chair for Global Politics and Security (deadline 2014/11/26)
- [SSP] Visiting Professor in Security Studies (deadline 2014/10/22)
- [SSP_DT] Director of Teaching and Visiting Professorship in Security Studies (deadline 2015/01/31)
- [STIA] Assistant Professor of Science, Technology and International Affairs (deadline 2014/10/15)
(8 positions listed)
© 2015 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.