Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University
The Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, founded in 1919, is a premier school of international affairs. At Georgetown's Washington, D.C. and Qatar campuses, SFS provides a rigorous education combining theory and practice and instills the values of service. For more information about SFS, visit sfs.georgetown.edu
SFS embodies the values and spirit of Georgetown University. A Catholic and Jesuit, student-centered research university, Georgetown educates women and men to be reflective lifelong learners, to be responsible and active participants in civic life and to live generously in service to others. For more information about Georgetown, visit georgetown.edu
For applicants using the online dossier service Interfolio, step-by-step instructions for uploading letters of recommendation can be found at http://help.interfolio.com/entries/24062742-Uploading-Letters-to-an-Online-Application-System.
With questions about faculty openings at SFS, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- [AFSP_DEV] Assistant Professor of African Development (2014/11/01)
- [ENVR_ID] Assistant Professor of Environment and International Development (2014/11/01)
- [SM_IR_CP] Assistant Professor of Statistical Methods and International Relations/Comparative Politics (deadline 2014/09/20)
- [SSP] Visiting Professor in Security Studies (2014/10/22)
- [STIA] Assistant Professor of Science, Technology and International Affairs (2014/10/15)
(5 jobs listed)
© 2014 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.