- Department of Accounting, Lehigh University
- [ASSIST_PROF] Assistant Professor of Accounting (2014/12/06) Apply
- [PROF_PERELLA] Professor of Accounting; Joseph R. Perella and Amy M. Perella Endowed Chair (2015/06/30) Apply
- Department of Biological Sciences, Lehigh University
- [CHAIR] Presidential Endowed Chair in Health and Biomedicine (2014/10/10) Apply
- Department of Marketing, Lehigh University
- [MKT] Assistant/Associate Professor of Marketing Apply
- Dept. of Biological Sciences - Asst. Prof., Lehigh University
- [ASSTPROF] Physiologist (2014/10/03) Apply
- Dept. of Sociology & Anthropology, Lehigh University
- [ASSTPROF] Assistant Professor of Sociology (2014/10/01) Apply
- Dept. of Sociology and Anthropology, Lehigh University
- [EPIDEMIOLOGY] Assistant Professor (2014/10/01*) Apply
- Industrial & Systems Engineering - Assistant Professor, Lehigh University
- [ASSTPROF] Assistant Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering Apply
- Industrial and Systems Engineering - Associate/Full Professor, Lehigh University
- [ASSOCFULLPROF] Assoc/Full Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering Apply
- Journalism & Communication, Lehigh University
- [JOURGS] Assistant Professor, Journalism & Global Studies (2014/10/01) Apply
- Political Science, Lehigh University
- [CLPL] Assistant Professor in Constitutional Law / Public Law (2014/10/01) Apply
(11 jobs listed)
Lehigh University is a 2010 recipient of an NSF ADVANCE Institutional Transformation Grant.
Read more at http://www.lehigh.edu/luadvance/
Lehigh offers excellent benefits including domestic partner benefits.
To find out more: http://www.lehigh.edu/~inprv/faculty/worklifebalance.html
Lehigh University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Lehigh University provides comprehensive benefits including partner benefits.
Lehigh Valley Inter-regional Networking & Connecting (LINC) is a newly created regional network of diverse organizations designed to assist new hires with dual career, community and cultural transition needs. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
© 2014 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.