- Chemical Engineering, Lehigh University
- [ANDERSON] Endowed Faculty Chair in the Energy Sciences
- Computer Science and Engineering, Lehigh University
- [POP] Professor of Practice (deadline 2015/02/15*)
- Department of Accounting, Lehigh University
- [ASSIST_PROF] Assistant Professor of Accounting (2015/04/01)
- Department of Chemistry, Lehigh University
- [POP] Director of Organic Chemistry
- Department of Finance, Lehigh University
- [FINRE] Professor of Finance: Marc Holliday Real Estate Endowed Chair (2015/06/01)
- Department of Management, Lehigh University
- [ASSTPROF] Assistant Professor Information Systems
- Department of Materials Science & Engineering, Lehigh University
- [AP] Assistant Professor, Photonic, Optoelectronic or Nanoelectronic, Department of Materials Science & Engineering (deadline 2014/11/30)
- Economics, Lehigh University
- [AP] Assistant Professor
- Electrical and Computer Engineering, Lehigh University
- [APCE] Assistant Professor of Computer Engineering (deadline 2014/12/15)
- [ASSTASSOCNDSPROFESSOR] Asst/Assoc Prof for Nanoelectronic Devices and Systems (deadline 2014/12/01)
- History Department, Lehigh University
- [ASSOC] Associate Professor, Lawrence Henry Gipson Chair in Atlantic World History
- Mechanical Engineering & Mechanics, Lehigh University
- [MEM] Assistant/Associate Professor in Mechanical Systems or Solid Mechanics
- Mellon Digital Humanities, Lehigh University
- [POSTDOC] Mellon Postdoctoral Research Scholar
(13 positions listed)
Lehigh University is a 2010 recipient of an NSF ADVANCE Institutional Transformation Grant.
Read more at http://www.lehigh.edu/luadvance/
Lehigh offers excellent benefits including domestic partner benefits.
To find out more: http://www.lehigh.edu/~inprv/faculty/worklifebalance.html
Lehigh University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Lehigh University provides comprehensive benefits including partner benefits.
Lehigh Valley Inter-regional Networking & Connecting (LINC) is a newly created regional network of diverse organizations designed to assist new hires with dual career, community and cultural transition needs. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
© 2015 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.