- Bioengineering Program, Lehigh University
- [BIOEDATAX] Assistant Professor (deadline 2015/11/16)
- Chemical Engineering, Lehigh University
- [ANDERSON] Endowed Faculty Chair in the Energy Sciences
- [SMARTMFG] Assistant Professor of Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering, Lehigh University
- [COMPSCICORE] Full/Associate/Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Engineering
- [COMPSCIDATAXJ] Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Engineering (large-scale digital media production, distribution, and analysis)
- [COMPSCIM] Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Engineering (data-rich consumer analytics) (deadline 2016/01/15*)
- [CSDATAXBIOE] Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Engineering (Connected Health)
- Department of Accounting, Lehigh University
- [AP] Assistant Professor/Associate Professor of Accounting (2016/03/31)
- [POP] Professor of Practice Accounting (2016/03/31)
- Department of Chemistry, Lehigh University
- [CHEM] Assistant Professor - Bioanalytical Chemistry (deadline 2015/12/31*)
- Department of Materials Science & Engineering, Lehigh University
- [AP] Assistant Professor, Photonic, Optoelectronic or Nanoelectronic, Department of Materials Science & Engineering
- Energy Systems Engineering, Lehigh University
- [ESEPOP] Director, Energy Systems Engineering Institute (deadline 2015/10/15)
- International Relations, Lehigh University
- [RCIR] Rathbone Chair in International Relations
- Mechanical Engineering & Mechanics, Lehigh University
- [CSM] Assistant or Associate Professor level in Control Systems (2016/08/15)
- [PSM] Assistant or Associate Professor level in the field of Solid Mechanics (2016/05/31)
- Mellon Digital Humanities, Lehigh University
- [POSTDOC] Mellon Postdoctoral Research Scholar (2016/03/15)
- Physics, Lehigh University
- [HETPOSTDOC] Postdoctoral position in High Energy Theory
- [NANOPOSTDOC] Visiting Senior Research Scientist (2016/03/15)
- [NUCPOST] Postdoctoral Researcher in Experimental Nuclear Physics
(19 positions listed)
Lehigh University is a 2010 recipient of an NSF ADVANCE Institutional Transformation Grant.
Read more at http://www.lehigh.edu/luadvance/
Lehigh offers excellent benefits including domestic partner benefits.
To find out more: http://www.lehigh.edu/~inprv/faculty/worklifebalance.html
Lehigh University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Lehigh University provides comprehensive benefits including partner benefits.
Lehigh Valley Inter-regional Networking & Connecting (LINC) is a newly created regional network of diverse organizations designed to assist new hires with dual career, community and cultural transition needs. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
In accordance with University policy, which reflects state law requirements, offers of employment will remain conditional until the successful completion of a Pennsylvania State Police criminal history check (PATCH), a FBI fingerprinting report, and a child abuse clearance.
© 2016 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.