- Counseling Psychology, Lehigh University
- [CPSY] Assistant Professor (2015/12/01)
- Department of Accounting, Lehigh University
- [AP] Assistant Professor/Associate Professor of Accounting (2016/01/15)
- [POP] Professor of Practice Accounting (2015/09/30)
- [POP2] Professor of Practice Accounting (2015/08/15)
- Department of Chemistry, Lehigh University
- [POP] Director of Organic Chemistry
- Department of Management, Lehigh University
- [MANAGEMENT] Assistant Professor Organizational Behavior/Human Resource Management (2015/10/30*)
- Department of Marketing, Lehigh University
- [MKTDATAX] Assistant/Associate Professor of Marketing
- Education, Lehigh University
- [CBPRF83830] Assistant/Associate Professor in Community-Based Participatory Research (2015/10/02)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering, Lehigh University
- [ASSTASSOCNDSPROFESSOR] Asst/Assoc Prof for Nanoelectronic Devices and Systems (deadline 2014/12/01)
- Journalism & Communication, Lehigh University
- [DATAX] Assistant Professor, Data Journalism (2015/09/30)
- Teacher Education, Lehigh University
- [TEACHEREDUC] Assistant Professor in Teacher Education (2015/09/15)
- Z-lab, Lehigh University
- [POSTDOCASSOCIATE] Post-doctoral Associate Position in Biophotonics / Biomedical Optical Imaging at Lehigh University (deadline 2015/05/15)
(12 positions listed)
Lehigh University is a 2010 recipient of an NSF ADVANCE Institutional Transformation Grant.
Read more at http://www.lehigh.edu/luadvance/
Lehigh offers excellent benefits including domestic partner benefits.
To find out more: http://www.lehigh.edu/~inprv/faculty/worklifebalance.html
Lehigh University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Lehigh University provides comprehensive benefits including partner benefits.
Lehigh Valley Inter-regional Networking & Connecting (LINC) is a newly created regional network of diverse organizations designed to assist new hires with dual career, community and cultural transition needs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In accordance with University policy, which reflects state law requirements, offers of employment will remain conditional until the successful completion of a Pennsylvania State Police criminal history check (PATCH), a FBI fingerprinting report, and a child abuse clearance.
© 2015 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.