Centre for Particle Physics Phenomenology, CP3-Origins., University of Southern Denmark
The Centre for Particle Physics Phenomenology, dedicated to the understanding of the origins of bright and dark matter in the universe (CP3-Origins), is one of the new generation of centres of excellence chosen by the Danish National Research Foundation (DNRF) to receive significant funding for the next 5 + 5 years.
- [POSTDOCCOSMOLOGY] Post-doc opportunity in theoretical cosmology at CP3-Origins, University of Southern Denmark (deadline 2016/12/01)
- [POSTDOCPHENO] Post-doc opportunity in particle physics phenomenology at CP³-Origins (2016/12/07)
(2 positions listed)
The application must include the following:
* A curriculum vitae.
* A full list of publications.
* A brief survey of the applicant's most important research results and research plans.
* At least three letters of recommendation.
CP3-Origins encourages all interested persons to apply, regardless of age, gender, religious affiliation, or ethnic background.
© 2016 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.