All, 19th Century British Literature(1), Academic Writing(3), African American Literature(3), American Jewish Literature, American Literature(3), Anglophone African(1), Applied Linguistics, Asian American Literature, Black Atlantic/African, British Literature(3), British poetry, Colonial, Comparative Literature, Creative Writing(2), Developmental Writing(1), Disciplinary Writing(1), English, English Education(2), Ethnic American, Film and Media Studies(2), Graduate Studies, Indigenous, Indigenous American Literatures, Linguistics(3), Literature(3), Medieval Literature(1), Morphology/Phonology, Native American, Old English Literature, Phonology/Phonetics, Post-colonial, Renaissance Literature, Rhetoric and Composition(2), Second Language Writing(2), Syntax, TESOL(1), Workplace Writing(1), World Anglophone Literature
- Society for the Humanities, Cornell University
- [SHUMFELLOWS] Society for the Humanities Fellowships 2017-2018 (2016/10/01)
- English Department, Duke University
- [AM_ASSISTANT] Assistant Professor of English - American literature and culture (2016/10/15*)
- [AM_PRE1865] Assistant OR Associate Professor of American Lit (2016/10/15*)
(3 positions listed)
© 2016 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.