All, 19th Century British Literature(1), Academic Writing(2), African American Literature(2), American Jewish Literature, American Literature(2), Anglophone African(1), Applied Linguistics, Asian American Literature, Black Atlantic/African, British Literature(4), British poetry, Colonial, Comparative Literature, Creative Writing(1), Developmental Writing, Disciplinary Writing, English(2), English Education, Ethnic American, Film and Media Studies, Graduate Studies, Indigenous, Indigenous American Literatures, Linguistics, Literature(1), Medieval Literature, Morphology/Phonology, Native American, Old English Literature, Phonology/Phonetics, Post-colonial, Renaissance Literature, Rhetoric and Composition(2), Second Language Writing(1), Syntax, TESOL(2), Workplace Writing, World Anglophone Literature(1)
---- list of jobs with employers beginning with O.
- Department of English, Ohio State University
- [AP] Assistant Professor (2016/10/31)
- [APCNF] AAssistant Professor of English (Creative Writing) (2016/11/01)
- [APPW] Assistant Professor (2016/11/01)
- [CSTW] Director of Center for Study of Teaching and Writing (2016/11/01)
- [DMS] Associate or Full Professor Digital Media Studies (2016/10/31)
- American English Institute, University of Oregon
- [PROTEM] Pro Tem Instructor
- Department of English, University of Oregon
- [AFRICALIT] Literatures and Media of Africa and the African Diaspora (2016/11/15)
- [BRITLIT] Assistant Professor Of English (2016/11/07*)
- [POSTDOC] Post Doctoral Research Fellow (2016/11/15*)
(9 positions listed)
© 2016 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.