All, 19th Century British Literature, African American Literature, American Literature(1), Anglophone African, Applied Linguistics, Asian American Literature, Black Atlantic/African, British Literature(3), British poetry, Colonial, Comparative Literature, Creative Writing(1), English, English Education, Ethnic American, Film and Media Studies, Graduate Studies, Indigenous(1), Indigenous American Literatures, Linguistics, Literature(1), Medieval Literature, Morphology/Phonology, Native American, Old English Literature, Phonology/Phonetics, Post-colonial, Renaissance Literature, Rhetoric and Composition, Second Language Writing, Syntax, TESOL
Please note jobs without deadlines or with past deadlines, if any, are listed near the end.
- English Department, Duke University
- [GRAD] Duke English Graduate Student Writing Sample
- Department of English, Yale University
- [APENGLIT] Assistant Professor of 20/21C Literature in English
- 2014/15 English, Macalester College
- [AAP] Full or Advanced Associate Professor in 19th Century British Literature (deadline 2014/12/05)
(3 positions listed)
© 2014 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.