All, Applied Research Methods, Mixed Methods, Statistics, and Data Analysis, Criminology, Critical Criminology, Demography, Deviance, Education(1), ethnicity in the United States, Gender(1), Gender and Sexuality, Gender in the United States, Globalization and Social Change, Health, Historical comparative approaches, Immigration, labor in the United States, Law, crime or incarceration, Mass Web Experiments, Medical(1), Population and Environment, race in the United States, Race/inequality, racial/ethnic disparities in education, Sexuality, Sexuality in the United States, Social Control, Social Demography, social inequality in the United States, Social Justice, Social Movements, Social Networks, sociology, Sociology of Youth, Theories of Race in the United States, Transnational/Global or Social Movements(1), Urban, Urban and Urban Life in the United States, urban education and policy, Wealth in the United States
---- list of jobs with employers beginning with O.
- Center for Human Resource Research, Ohio State University
- [PI] PI of the 1979 National Longitudinal Survey of Youth (NLSY79)
- Sociology, Ohio State University
- [FII] Assistant Professor to Associate Professor
- The Department of Political Science, Ohio State University
- [MERSHON] Mershon Center for International Security Studies Director/Academic Department Professor (deadline 2016/10/24)
(3 positions listed)
© 2016 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.