All, Applied Research Methods, Mixed Methods, Statistics, and Data Analysis, Criminology, Critical Criminology, Demography, Deviance, Education, ethnicity in the United States(1), Gender, Gender and Sexuality, Gender in the United States, Globalization and Social Change, Health, Historical comparative approaches, Immigration, labor in the United States, Law, crime or incarceration, Mass Web Experiments, Medical, Population and Environment, race in the United States(1), Race/inequality, racial/ethnic disparities in education, Sexuality, Sexuality in the United States, Social Control, Social Demography, social inequality in the United States, Social Justice, Social Movements, Social Networks, sociology, Sociology of Youth, Theories of Race in the United States, Urban, Urban and Urban Life in the United States, urban education and policy, Wealth in the United States
Please note jobs without deadlines or with past deadlines, if any, are listed near the end.
- Ethnic and Gender Studies, University of Connecticut
- [POSTDOC] The Collaborative to Advance Equity through Research Postdoctoral Fellowship (U Postdoctoral Fellow 1) (deadline 2016/05/06*)
- SOCIOLOGY, Macalester College
- [APSOC] Assistant Professor of Sociology (deadline 2016/10/01)
- Mershon Center for International Security Studies, Ohio State University
- [DIR] Director & Professor (deadline 2016/11/02)
(3 positions listed)
© 2016 AcademicJobsOnline.Org. All Rights Reserved.